In accordance with Article 38 of "The Fundamentals of the Notaryship of the Russian Federation" of 11 February 1993 № 4462-I all consuls of the Russian Federation abroad are authorized to perform the following notarial actions:
- Attestation of agreements, deals and contracts excluding those concerning disposal of estate on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- Probate issues (attestation of will);
- Authentication of copies (True copy);
- Authentication of signature;
- Verification of translation;
- Confirmation of the fact that the person is alive;
- Confirmation of the fact that the person is at the certain place at the certain time;
- Confirmation of the fact that the person is similar to the one on the photograph;
- Confirmation of the time of application submission;
- Notarization of marine protests;
- Certification of identifying information in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
To make the Ecuadorian document valid in Russia please follow the process:
- Send the original of the document for Apostille (Legalization Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Migration of Ecuador)
- Translate the document and Apostille from Spanish into Russian
- Notarize the translation with the Russian Notary at the Consular Section of the Russian Embassy or Russian Notary Public on the territory of Russia.