Business / Study / Work visa
A foreign citizen, entitled to obtain the Russian Business / Work / Study visa, shall present to the Consular Section in Quito the following documents:
1) Valid passport;
The presented passport shall not contain notes, remarks, writings, corrections, which are not certified by the competent authorities of the foreign state, torn or unpicked pages; there must be at least 2 clean pages from both side; passport shall be valid at least after 6 months, starting from the date, when the visa expires.
2) Filled in a visa application form at visa.kdmid.ru with a photo;
Answers on the questions shall be detailed. Application form is signed by the foreign citizen personally.
Size of the photo shall be 3×4 cm (made in color or black-and-white), the full face depicted shall have clear image, without sunglasses, without caps and hats (due to the religious tradition, one can present his/her photo with a religious head-dress under the condition that this foreign citizen is depicted the same way in his own passport).
3) For Business Visa: Visa Support is provided by your Russian host organization through Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia or Original letter of Invitation from your Russian host must be issued by the Federal Migration Service or its local office.
4) For Work / Study Visa: Original HIV blood test (AIDS) Certificate. This certificate is valid for 3 month only (HIV blood test should be taken not earlier than 3 months before applying for a visa).
5) For Work / Study Visa: Original letter of Invitation from your Russian host (educational) organization must be issued by the Federal Migration Service or its local office.
6) A document confirming legal stay in Ecuador (visa, cédula) - for Citizens of third countries.